Tuesday, January 22, 2008

great friends...

The one thing that I love most about living in the Dallas area is all of the wonderful friends that we've made. They essentially are our families away from home. We celebrate with one another, share with eachother and help one another through any changes that life brings us -- good or bad. And we feel so blessed.

This next family is considered by us, The Guerra's, as great friends. We both share a love for photography and have girls that are only two months apart. We get together every so often for a family fun photoshoot and it's a win-win situation for both of our families. Last Friday we got together for our first indoor studio photoshoot. Here are some of my favorites...











And I wanted to share a couple that they took of us. They do beautiful work! I've been wanting a studio portrait of my family for a long time, and now I have the most perfect ones...



No comments: