Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our second honeymoon

This year, Omar and I will be celebrating our five year wedding anniversary with a trip to beautiful Cozumel, Mexico. We are looking forward to a very much needed vacation, relaxing near a beach of white sand and clear blue water.

But before we leave, we wanted to share pictures from the Dallas wedding we shot last weekend. We had such a great time and we captured very beautiful moments of Beth and Jonathan’s wedding.

So here they are – a glimpse of their special day through our eyes…

























































-Lizbeth

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Everytime I see your new pics from weddings, I grow that much more excited about our day because I know you're going to do such an amazing job. I love these pictures, they are so perfect!

Vanessa said...

Oh and by the way, congratulations on the big five years! Have fun on your honeymoon!!!!

Beth said...

Wow!! Omar and Lizbeth, these are some great pictures! I'm excited to see all of them! You guys do such great work and were such a pleasure to work with.