Thursday, November 20, 2008

The "Exquisite" Wedding

Tonight, I return back into the blog world! And I'm so relieved! It's been an eventful two weeks for us. My eyes had been bothering me for some time and it got to a point that could no longer go unnoticed. A visit to the doctor's office let me know that I had a corneal infection in both of my eyes, inflaming my corneas and causing extreme sensitivity to light. So I went two weeks with no eye makeup, no contact lenses and very limited editing time in front of my screen. As of Monday, my left eye was clear, and I only had one lesion in my right eye left to heal. And tomorrow, I get to wear contacts again! Yay!

I've been really anxious to get to work on the blog set from our last wedding of 2008. Taryn and Jonathan were another great couple we had the privilege to work with and so very much in love with one another. We have the best clients ever! Their wedding took place at the lush Quinta Mazatlan and was an exquisite event on every level. Taryn and Jonathan, thank you for letting us document your day. Here are glimpses of your wedding day, through our eyes...



























-Lizbeth

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy @#!$%&!! These are awesome!! Welcome back!

Vanessa said...

Oh wow, they are a gorgeous couple! Beautiful pictures Omar & Lizbeth. I love the blue shoes idea, that is so clever! These pics are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Amazing work again! The quality of your images is truly inspiring. If only you were around when we got married. I would have loved to have pictures of my wedding day like these. Because in the end, that's all you really have left to remind you of that day.

Life with Three Boys! said...

Once again Bravo! You take my breath away every time!

Anonymous said...

wow, lucky couple.

Unknown said...

Wow! These are more than we could have dreamed for! You guys really captured some great moments, We're lucky to have had y'all do the wedding!!! Looking forward to seeing the rest!!! - Taryn

The Cobbs said...

Omar/Lizbeth,

AWESOME! These pictures are incredible. True art!

Josh

creatiffany said...

I absolutely love looking at these pictures!!! You guys are great.
-Tiffany (Taryn's sister :) )