Sunday, December 14, 2008

Twilight

I've been neglecting my blog a bit and not posting session images as often as I would like. The reason for this? Twilight. I saw a t-shirt online today that best describes my obsession. It read the following on the front..."Yes, I'm a mom, yes, I read Twilight and of course I love Edward (but don't tell my husband)". It's so hilarious, but I'm so captivated by the series. I'm currently on the fourth book and about to finish. I can't wait to start reading the manuscript for Midnight Sun.

So today I vowed to get a blog out and here it is...

A few weeks ago, we had an awesome session with such a fun bride. Here is a glimpse into her magical gallery! Her dress is amazing! It's gorgeous and so unique! Enjoy! Lots more to come soon...if I manage to put my book down!



-Lizbeth

2 comments:

Laurie Mire Photography said...

Okay first beautiful bride, amazing dress....wonderful photograph. I laughed when I read your blog though. I just bought that Twilight shirt!!! I have read all four, Midnight Sun, seen the movie two times...and yesterday starting reading Twilight all over again...I was having Twilight withdrawls!

Anonymous said...

As always, beautiful work!