Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quinta Wedding

A couple of weeks ago, Omar and our associate, Sally, captured the beautiful wedding of Luis Angel and Cynthia at Quinta Mazatlan. For the past month and a half, I've taken a back seat in our photography business in preparation for my engineering license exam, which I took this past weekend. I'm so happy to be back in the swing of things! Omar and Sally did an amazing job. The images are so vibrant and full of emotion from Luis and Cynthia's wedding day.

Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!

























-Lizbeth

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Beautiful pictures Omar thank you soooo much!!

Norma said...

Great to have you back! What a beautiful wedding. Perfectly captured!

Sonia said...

Your pictures are so full of life! I love your work!

Jessica said...

Amazing, wow. The colors, the movement, the emotion. Love, love your work!

Anonymous said...

I can't stress this enough... WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I GOT MARRIED???? I absolutely love your work!!!!