Saturday, July 18, 2009

*us*

I don't typically post too much personal stuff on this blog, but this entry is going to be a little different. We have so much going on in our lives at this moment. It's been a wonderful year for us. As most of you know, Omar and I will be expecting our second child at the end of September - a little boy. Time has just flown by and we find ourselves with just two and half more months to go! Since moving to the valley, we've met so many wonderful photographers that share our same passion. The Garmendia's, Angela and Gerry, are a talented husband-wife team that we've connected with since moving down. I first met Angela during my casting call and I had the opportunity to photograph her beautiful girls. Angela shot our belly pics last week and I just absolutely fell in love with them. I wanted to share a few with you here, but you can see the rest on their blog at www.gerardogarmendia.com/blog. Angela, thank you so much for capturing such a special time in our lives.





So every year, around this time, I make it a point to take out my little sweetheart for her very own photoshoot. She is just a week away from turning three and my love for her just keeps growing. I never imagined just how much she would fill my heart. I fell in love with the field that Angela took us to for our maternity shoot, so Omar and I took Bella out there this past week. Here are some of my favorites...





">



-Lizbeth

3 comments:

angela said...

i LOVE the pics of bella! isn't that field so awesome? i wonder what that cottony stuff is? anyway, beautiful!!!

Monica Gutierrez said...

Wow! Your daughter looks gorgeous in those pictures (but she looks like her mom, so that's expected). Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming little boy. Enjoy sleep now.

Vanessa said...

Your daughter is so beautiful!