Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Wedding of Carlos & Vanessa

It seems like only yesterday that we started off on this photography venture. And in looking back, our passion for what we do has not faded, but instead, has gotten stronger with each client that we meet.

Omar captured the wedding of Carlos and Vanessa a few weeks ago. I'm always anxious to see what he brings home for me to work on and like always, he did not disappoint. As I reviewed the images, I thought to myself, "wow, how I wish we had images of our wedding like these". It makes me so happy that we can give this to our clients -- beautiful memories that will last forever. It's just one of the things that keeps us motivated to always be better than yesterday.

Here is a glimpse into their special day...



























until next time,
Lizbeth

No comments: