Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The RGV Kids Calendar - January

Late last quarter, I was given the wonderful opportunity by Maritza Hamill, owner of RitzMill Marketers, to shoot the images for the first RGV Kids Calendar. I had such a blast working with all of the kids in the calendar. I want to thank Martiza especially for trusting me with this project and giving me pretty much free reign over every aspect of every shoot.

The calendar was released last week, and as a tribute, I will be dedicating the next twelve days in introducing each calendar month on our blog.

So here's little Miss January! Maddie was SO MUCH FUN to work with! At two years old, which happens to be one of the hardest age groups to photograph, she made the photo shoot a breeze! She was so bubbly and just so cute through the entire session. We got so many great frames, but this is the one that made the calendar...



What a doll!

Clothing selected and provided by the wonderful folks at Kids Gap, La Plaza Mall in McAllen, Texas.

-Lizbeth

No comments: