Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Otis & Sally

This was a very special wedding for us. Especially me. This was the wedding of my little sister Sally. It was very difficult for me to shoot this wedding because I was emotionally attached. It was hard shooting through the blurry view finder because of watery eyes. I almost broke down during the father and daughter dance. All I could think about is my little Bella getting married. I am excited to have gained a little brother in all this. Otis is a good man and I am sure he will be a great husband to my sister and a great father to their children. Here are a few images of their wedding day.

-Omar











































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! totally loved the pics.. And Omar you had me fighting tears while reading your post. You did a FANTABULOUS JOB!!!
-Angela

Eddie Sanchez said...

Wow! You guys seriously rock! No kidding!