Sunday, May 9, 2010

adoring love..

A couple of weeks ago, I had the most meaningful session of my career. It was an honor when I was called upon Liz and Jeremy to capture their beautiful daughter, Gabriela.

Baby Gabriela is a true angel from God. She was born with a condition called Zellweger Syndrome. And for the past seven months, she has been defying all prognosis. Through amazing strength, love and faith by many friends and family members, baby Gabriela continues to amaze us every day.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of her. And I feel truly blessed to have been able to capture the adoring love that Liz and Jeremy have for her. Here is a glimpse into their session...

















-Lizbeth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful

Claudia Casas said...

Lizbeth, these pictures are so sweet and beautiful.