Monday, January 5, 2009

Gorgeous Senior

I've been wanting to do a shoot like this for a while. This is where my passion and heart truly are. I love my studio and newborn work, but I must say that this edgy urban aspect of photography is what I really love. I hope to do more of it this upcoming year and incorporate some of our family shoots in such settings.

Lani is an upcoming senior at Memorial High School and is one of our senior reps for 2009. It was awesome working with her and I really have to thank her for being so open to trying whatever "interesting" place I saw as we drove around town.

Here are just a few of what is turning out to be one of our most vivid galleries yet..















this one is my FAVORITE...





Here's a little bit of detail into our senior rep project...We started this last year and it's so much fun for everyone. Senior reps get a complimentary shoot at the locations of my choice (smile) with unlimited clothing changes. Along with the session, senior reps get to choose two images from their galleries for their yearbook senior album pages. If you know of someone who is fun and edgy and would love images like these, contact us or let them know to send us a quick e-mail at info@signature-collections.com. We've got three more spots left for this year!

-Lizbeth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome! I have to agree, the tire shot is my fave too! Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Great images! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the colors are awesome in these pictures.