Thursday, January 15, 2009

Killer Dress

We had a blast at the wedding fair last Sunday. We met so many awesome couples! Thanks to all who stopped by to chat with us!

So now that the wedding expo is over, life has slowed down a bit for us, which I'm so grateful for. I haven't felt this tired in months. I'm finally back behind my computer working on blog sets for some really awesome weddings we've shot in the past weeks.

We captured the wedding of Luis and Vanessa a couple of weeks ago. I know I've said this before, but we LOVE our clients! They have been the coolest, most fun couples we have met. Luis and Vanessa were no exception either -- just take a look at her killer red dress. It was absolutely stunning.

Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day. We had so much fun...



















We always have so much fun with our clients!



This is my most favorite shot of the day!



More to come soon!

-Lizbeth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did have lots of fun! The images are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics like always

Anonymous said...

Very fun pictures! They are wonderful! We always love to stop by to see what new stuff you have out.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your pictures! They are so beautiful! You never cease to surprise me with your unique ways of capturing things.