Saturday, August 16, 2008

Urban Kids

Our urban kids sessions are the most popular among our clients. There is so much color and the locations are so unique. It's become one of my personal favorites to shoot.

This morning, I had a mini-session with little GG for a quick turn-around order. She was such a doll to capture - just beautiful. And she really worked the camera the last few minutes of the shoot -- take a look at her little boot in the last image. You'd never guess she was only one! Enjoy!



gg_BLOG2

gg_BLOG

Stay tuned for images from another urban shoot I had last weekend. Jennifer, they are on their way!

-Lizbeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I was speechless when I saw the pics of my GG! Thank you for the wonderful job you did yet again in capturing the beauty of our little G.G. These are pictures that cannot ever be replicated and will be cherished for years to come !!!