Saturday, August 2, 2008

the Wedding Fair

We wanted to invite our blog readers to stop by our booth at the Wedding Fair this Sunday, August 3rd. The fair will be located at the McAllen Convention Center from noon to 6PM. If you have always wanted to see our work in person, now is the perfect time. We will have our signature gallery wraps on display as well as samples of our custom designed albums. I promise you won't be disappointed. So please stop by, we'd love to meet you.

Okay, so on to the pictures! A few weekends ago, Omar and I shot the beautiful wedding of the very first bride to book us. I fell in love with the old world traditional appeal of the images we captured. I can't display them all, but here are a few that capture some of the details of Antoinette's and Arnulfo's wedding day. I hope you love them..

Antoinette Blog1

Antoinette Blog2

Antoinette 4

Antoinette Blog 10

Antoinette Blog 8

Antoinette Blog3

Antoinette Blog 11

Antoinette 5

Antoinette Blog 6

Antoinette Blog 7

-Lizbeth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures. They are awsome. Thanks!!!!

Vanessa said...

Antoinette looks so beautiful! I love her shoes!

Signature Collections Photography said...

Thanks Antoinette!! We had a blast!