Monday, March 16, 2009

This past week, we had the opportunity to shoot at a location that we've had our eye on for a while.
Distant Lands Events
is an exotic tent and furnishings rental business in Edinburg located inside the Old World Furniture Company. They've got the most exquisite settings we've seen in the valley and we've been really looking forward to shooting there.

So last Friday, we commissioned Omar's beautiful sister Erika to put on my old wedding dress for a bridal shoot like no other. We scheduled her hair and make up with Dina Baez, a super talented stylist in the valley! Her looks are so unique and she incorporates the coolest hair pieces I've seen!

Omar came back from WPPI with so much inspiration and he was dying to try some lighting techinques that we've been trying to perfect.

A big "thank you" goes out to Natalie, Distant Lands Events owner, for allowing us to shoot her gorgeous venues.

Here's just a peek at what we got...





and my personal fave!!



And I can't forget to thank both Erika and Sally for spending their Friday evening with us. I can imagine there were so many more exciting things to do than hang around with us!

And a side note...after seeing these images of Erika in my dress, I'm definitely commissioning Omar for a shoot after I lose the baby weight from Baby #2! I would love to have images like these of me in my dress (sigh).

-Lizbeth

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing work!

Anonymous said...

You guys never cease to amaze me. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are so different to anything I've seen. HOT, HOT, HOT!

Laurie Mire Photography said...

Absolutely stunning!

Signature Collections Photography said...

Thank you all for the comments. We will post more images of this shoot soon.

Anonymous said...

Incredible work!

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness!!! These pictures are so beautiful... it looks like you captured a dream! Gorgeous work O & L!