Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Double Feature

We've got so much going on around here that we have a special double feature blog tonight! I want to start off with Jacob. About one month ago, on a very, very chilly morning, I met with him and his mom Cindy for a cool urban shoot. He was such a good sport about the weather and didn't complain once. Thanks so much Jacob for such an awesome time. Here are some of my favorites...






-Lizbeth


Here is another shoot of the 3 from last week. Abel & Nicole were awesome! They were naturals in front of the camera. We started the shoot being conservative with the posing. As the shoot went on, they brought sexy back. Felt like I was shooting the cover of GQ Magazine. We had a great time. Hope you enjoy....











I took this next one for Lizbeth. She LOVES lens flare. This was her FAV.



-Omar

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I was waiting for these! Oh my goodness they came out so great! Nic & Abel, you guys look sooo hot! I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys we are so beyond pleased with Jacob's photo's and he had so much fun...thank you Lizbeth this is a dream come true for me..both you and Omar are truly talented.
~Cindy Lee Ozuna*

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed! Jacob looks awesome! Who knew Jacob had those looks?
-J. Flores

Anonymous said...

OMG, Jacob looks amazing! He has grown so much. Your photography is amazing!
-kbc-