Monday, February 9, 2009

Garmendia Sisters!

This past Saturday, I spent a very exciting morning with the Garmendia sisters, daughters of local photographers Gerardo and Angela Garmendia. They were part of my casting call from a couple of weeks ago and I can't explain how excited I was about the shoot. I get so giddy just thinking about it! They were so much fun to work with and each so beautiful. My camera loved them! It was so hard to pick just a few favorites to share with you, but I managed to narrow it down somehow. So here they are...enjoy!















Thank you Angela for such a great morning!

-Lizbeth

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! They look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

So unique as always!

Anonymous said...

Lizbeth, these are wonderful. I follow your blog religiously :) and it's always so nice to see what new photos you have out.

Anonymous said...

goodness, my daughters are beautiful :) thanks lisbeth, we all had a wonderful time as well.

Anonymous said...

Simply awesome!

Anonymous said...

They all totally rock!!

Anonymous said...

oohh! I love the outfits! Great pictures too!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. I met Gerardo at a seminar in Monterrey and his words didn't do their beauty justice. You captured them so well!