Monday, February 2, 2009

Mini-Sessions for a Limited Time!

We've had quite a few inquiries on whether we would be offering mini-sessions here in the valley. So, this weekend, I sat down and put together a plan for our first ever mini-session weekend. Our mini-session weekend will take place on February 21st and 22nd. Mini-session details are as follows:

- 30-45 minute urban shoot

- Limited to four subjects per shoot (additional session fee charge of $25.00 for each additional subject)

- Includes an online gallery of 5-10 images

- Mini-session fee $75.00

- Minimum print investment $125.00

- Limited spots available

Please contact me at info@signature-collections.com or call me directly at 956-793-2943 if you are interested in booking.

--

I wanted to thank everyone that contacted us about our urban kids casting call! We had such an overwhelming response and we're looking forward in meeting everyone at the individual pre-screening consultations. We had our first shoot this past weekend and I'm so excited about the images we captured! I never really know where we'll end up shooting-- we just kind of drive around the day of the shoot until I see something that catches my eye. This past weekend, I found the most amazing spot ever! I can't wait to go back. The shooting possibilities are endless! It's funny how it always works out.

Our first model is Kassy from McAllen. She is just beautiful with an awesome sense of style! Keep an eye out for her in our next Rio Kids ad! Thanks for an awesome afternoon Kassy! I had so much fun!











-Lizbeth

4 comments:

Terry said...

The pictures are awesome and the colors, so vibrant! Kassy had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Thanks a million.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you really have an eye for this! Your passion is proven in each shot. Truly impressive!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, awesome! Wow, I don't know what to say..I can't keep my eyes off of them. There is so much to each picture!

Anonymous said...

hey lisbeth, the girls can't wait for saturday! i love this location...we have shot there many times and it has always been a favorite of ours. don't you love that red train and the awesome old truck?