Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vegas Bound/Maternal Beauty

Omar is in Vegas this week attending WPPI and a photography seminar held by world renowned photographer, Jerry Ghionis! He called me this afternoon to tell me about his day and he sounded so excited and inspired. It reminded me of how I felt almost one year ago when I attended the Briana Graham seminar in San Diego. I can't wait to see what new ideas and techniques he brings back with him! I miss you Omar!

So down to business...last weekend, one of my most dearest friends was in town from Dallas for her baby shower in the valley. We met Adri and Gilbert five years ago (gosh has it been that long?!?! time flies when you have great friends!) at church when we lived in Lewisville. We grew so close and I consider her to be one of the greatest friends I've had in my life -- and no distance will ever change that. She and Gil and expecting their first baby in April and we are so excited for them. Here is a sneak peek from their maternity photo shoot (you don't know how long I've waited for these!)...congratulations guys!













-Lizbeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, so beautiful. Wow.

Anonymous said...

You really know how to bring out so much beauty and love in your maternity pictures!