Thursday, February 26, 2009

spilling the beans!

So yes, for those of you that keep up with our blog, Omar spilled the beans on his last post. We are officially expecting our second bundle of joy! We're eight weeks along into what has been a whirlwind of hunger, nausea and exhaustion :) We are praying that we safely make it past the first trimester and into a healthy six months to follow.

And so in speaking of babies, I just have to share a few images that I captured of tiny, little Mia. Weighing in at only 5 pounds, she is officially the tiniest newborn I've photographed to date. Isn't she just adorable!

Roger and Lori, thank you so much for allowing me to capture your little Mia. I had such a good time during the session!







-Lizbeth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Your pictures are beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on the baby news! Love the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow...congrats on the baby news!!

Anonymous said...

I do follow your blog! Congratulations! Love the new white background!