Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching up..

I love to use the blog as a sharing tool for my clients. They get to see a sneak peek of what I'm seeing before they receive their entire collection. This past weekend, Mike and Julie were here for a very special maternity session. They were so comfortable with one another and made each pose seem effortless. I could see through my lens just how much they loved one another. So, Mike and Julie, here is your sneak peek. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture such an important moment in your lives. Julie, you look beautiful! Enjoy!







-Lizbeth

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing. I am such a fan!

Vanessa said...

Can't wait for when I have a belly for you to take pics of! :)

Anonymous said...

Your lighting technique is very nice. I need to learn from you.