Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Magical Door

This past weekend, I had a super fun session with an adorable brother-sister pair. They made me smile so much and I am so excited about how their images are turning out. Mom chose an urban session for their shoot, so I took them to some of my favorite spots. My most favorite, and you've seen it before, is this alley door. It must have something magical about it because it has never failed in giving me the most amazing and adorable poses out of the kids. And this session was no exception.

Both Lily and Diego were so full of life during the shoot and I got tons of images with huge smiles on their faces. Here are a few showing the more serious sides of both. For some reason, these images just drew me in so much. I love them! Enjoy!







-Lizbeth

No comments: