Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're on the cover!

I am so excited to share that our work is on the front cover of Rio Kids Magazine! For those who haven't seen a copy of this magazine around town, Rio Kids is a parenting resource magazine filled with parenting topics and the latest children's trends. I fell in love with it when I first saw one of their issues a couple of months ago.

This month, they are featuring a baby photo contest with an amazing prize package. Plus, the winner will be on the cover for their December/January issue!

You can find Rio Kids at pediatric offices, ob/gyn offices, hospitals, hotels, bookstores and boutiques throughout McAllen, Edinburg, Pharr, Mission, Weslaco and Mercedes. They are also now available at the Rio Grande Outlet Mall information center and within several of their children's clothing stores.

So pick up a copy and visit their website at www.riokidsmag.com and visit the Parent's Corner to upload your stories, pictures and submissions for the baby photo contest.

And here it is...




-Lizbeth

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the magazine. You guys are wonderful. I love to see the pictures you guys take. I love my pictures.

Anonymous said...

Amazing cover. She looks beautiful! Congrats!

Vanessa said...

It came out perfect! She's such a cutie Lizbeth! Awesome job!! Where can I pick one up?

Vanessa said...

Oops nevermind, I just read that part in your blog about where to pick one up! lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cover.

Tina Rogers said...

You ROCKED it!! FAB! Can't wait to get my copy. 8-)