Friday, September 12, 2008

Stunning bride...

Last weekend, Vanessa gave us an opportunity to try out some of the lighting techniques that Omar learned at the Sallee seminar with her bridal pictures. We didn't know what to expect, but as we saw the images come to life in our cameras, we could hardly contain our excitement. And after a long week of waiting, we finally have a few to share with you.

So here she is, just as stunning as can be! Hope you love the vintage look...







and my personal favorite..



-Lizbeth

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love them! The last one is my fav! I'm so amazed. :)

Vanessa said...

Oh and I do love the vintage look! Just what I wanted... just what I asked for :)

Monica said...

Nice! Reminds me of "A Portrait in Sepia" :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing! I've never seen anything like these! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The second one is my fav.

Anonymous said...

HOW MUCH did the dress cost?...
Just kidding---that certainly was what you expected to be my comment, right?
I loved all of them! I'd like to think that it was the result of strategic DNA on my part, but... Anyway, I cannot wait to see the rest of the pics.

Anonymous said...

truly exquisite work :)

Anonymous said...

Liz/Omar:

I've followed y'alls work since "Happy Bella-ween" and all I can say is WOW!! I like all of your work, but I had to comment on this series.

Vanessa looks absolutely beautiful; she's already gorgeous as it is, but your work truly captured her radiance in a totally different light!

Great work!!! :-)

-Graci Garces - Houston, TX

Anonymous said...

Thanks Everyone!! Your comments mean the world to me!