Saturday, September 6, 2008

my urban beauty...

I must admit that I was feeling pretty jealous of my client's urban shoots -- I so wanted one for myself! So, I went to my favorite children's clothing store and picked out an outfit for my little Bella. It sat in her closet and even took a trip with us to Lake Travis last weekend. But with so much going on, I hadn't had the chance to take her on a mini photoshoot until this evening. We had about twenty minutes to work with before the sun went down. She was way more interested in playing with the rocks than looking at me, but I did manage to get some images that I just love! So here is my urban beauty...




-Lizbeth

4 comments:

Jennifer Cervantes said...

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

Vanessa said...

You know I'm a fan of your work... but this one is just the best one. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God Lizbeth! She's so adorable.. What a cutie pie! Little Bella is growing so fast and is beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

Lizbeth!! Your daughter is gorgeous. You have a jewel.