Tuesday, September 16, 2008

little ones

We've had so many little ones come to our studio these past few weeks and we have quite a few more in the following weeks to come. We've been working really hard to get our home studio re-modeled just the way we want it. We are close and I'm very excited at how it's turning out. I will post pictures soon to share with everyone.

Last week, little Wyatt visited my very unattractive studio for his newborn pictures. His parents were such sweethearts and were so patient as we waited for him to drift to sleep. I must say that it was worth the wait...











-Lizbeth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I just love these!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. Love you work. Any word on my pictures.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful baby! I love that last pic where the baby is smiling at Mommy :) Such sweet moments!

Anonymous said...

You guys all look soooo beautiful! I can't believe how big he looks already! I wish I could come visit again,but we need to begin saving for our soon to be little one! Love ya all and miss you!